2022-2023 Application Cycle

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone! 

When should I start filling out my CASPA profile if I want to be early in the 2022-2023 application cycle? If I ask people to send in the recommendation letters now (February lets say), will these letters stay in my CASPA account for the 2022-2023 application cycle? I'm confused by the statement that CASPA opens in April. When exactly should I ask for the recommendation letters to be sent in? Thanks a lot! 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone! Super stoked to say I received an interview invite today!!  I submitted 5/27, got CASPA verified 5/30, DeSales confirmation 5/31, and interview invite 6/1. 

Is there anyone who has gone on an interview/been in an interview with DeSales before and would have some insight on the process? I would also love for any interview tips if anyone has any! Currently looking up interview guides/resources right now and trying to prepare the next two weeks :,) 

19 hours ago, GPtheFuturePA said:

Hi everyone! Super stoked to say I received an interview invite today for 6/14!!  I submitted 5/27, got CASPA verified 5/30, DeSales confirmation 5/31, and interview invite 6/1. 

Is there anyone who has gone on an interview/been in an interview with DeSales before and would have some insight on the process? I would also love for any interview tips if anyone has any! Currently looking up interview guides/resources right now and trying to prepare the next two weeks :,) 

Hi everyone! Super stoked to say I received an interview invite today for 6/14!!  I submitted 5/27, got CASPA verified 5/30, DeSales confirmation 5/31, and interview invite 6/1. 

Congrats on the interview!! Are they in person this year?

• Like 1

On 6/2/2022 at 12:34 AM, GPtheFuturePA said:

Hi everyone! Super stoked to say I received an interview invite today!!  I submitted 5/27, got CASPA verified 5/30, DeSales confirmation 5/31, and interview invite 6/1. 

Congratulations on the interview! Read the interview guide by Savannah Perry if you have time. There is a lot of good info in there. Do you mind sharing your stats?

6 hours ago, flummoxedinflux said:

Thanks for starting the thread! Got my first interview as well (submitted 5/31). I’ll be interviewing 1/10 though due to availability issues. Would love to hear about others’ previous experiences with the interview process!

Congratulations on the interview. How long did it take to get the invite after being interviewed? 

On 6/9/2022 at 10:23 AM, BuckeyePA2022 said:

I received an interview invite this morning! I submitted on 5/31, got CASPA verified and the DeSales confirmation on 6/6, and then received my invite on 6/9 for the 7/12 interview day. 

Congratulations! Did they assign the interview day or did you get to choose?

On 6/3/2022 at 7:35 AM, CandyA said:

Congratulations on the interview! Read the interview guide by Savannah Perry if you have time. There is a lot of good info in there. Do you mind sharing your stats?

Thank you so much!! I did get a chance to read her book and also watched a bunch of videos from her and other PA-related youtubers.  

And of course! Here they are, but keep in mind everyone is different and they view each applicant holistically! 

overall GPA: 3.97, sGPA: 3.94 GRE: 312, 5.0writing 

PCE: 1245, volunteer+HCE: 345, shadowing: 74, leadership 628, teaching experience 256, extracurriculars 309