Terminating Contract Early

Horrible Urgent Care and now leaving before contract ends...

I signed a 1 year agreement with an urgent care and have been offered my dream job after signing agreement that will start in approximately 4 months. I am preparing for the fees/damages that I will be held responsible for terminating my contract early. Anyone had any success in requesting damages/fees amounts early? Any advice? I will attempt to reach an agreement with the company before taking it to arbitration. However, I'm also preparing for the possibility of arbitration. 

Thanks in advance!

Company is owned by a family that tries to run the clinics as cheap as possible. There's electrical hazards, mold growing in the bathrooms, carpets are stained with unknown fluids. It's disgusting to say the least. I am salaried for 42 hours per week but have found the company requiring more than 42 hours per week. When I ask for compensation for hours worked over 42, they say I shouldn't be working over 42 hours. The clinic is open 10A-10P and we see walk in pts up to 9:59PM. Sometimes I don't get to leave until 11-12 at night. Terms say I'm responsible to reimburse for any bonuses/CME paid out, recruitment and training costs, and potentially malpractice costs. I haven't used any of my CME or PTO. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...