Which Science class to take?

Hey, I am applying to PA school in a little more than a year from now. I have most of the pre-requistes completed, other than micrio bio and anat/physiology 2, which i will be taking this Fall. I am applying to Sophie Davis CCNY and SUNY Downstate. The website has a list of pre-requistes and then a list of "recommended courses" which include organic chem, genetics, biochem, histology, embryology, pharmacology and pathophysiology. I wanted to ask which 2 of these courses would you recommend I take? Which would be most useful in PA school and which would look the best?

Also, I got a W in both Chem 1 and chem 2, i retook both courses and ended up getting a B+ and an A. I know the W's don't lok great, so should I take Orgo jsut to prove to them that I can handle chem classes? It is not a requirement for my programs. Personally, I enjoy bio a lot more than chem.

Thanks for the advice!

Archived