PA's in Virtual Medicine and Telehealth

Hello PA Student!

Yes; this is a copy and pasted message BUT one for the greater good of a rapidly emerging sector of medicine!

As the incoming Student Director of PAVMT (PA’s in Virtual Medicine and Telehealth), I'd like to tell you about who we are.
Established in 2018, We are the premier nationwide advocacy organization that acts as the central hub for the field, for both students AND providers.

Why am I reaching out to YOU and your program?

On the evening of the first Monday of every month we host our Student Webinar series where we host a guest speaker (a PA from any specialty that uses Telehealth from time to time) to talk on taking an HPI and treating virtually followed by a quick round of 10 interactive PANCE questions. You get to network with fellow student peers and PA’s across the country in different programs and that will keep you sharp in modules that you might have a little dust on. And, if you’re a big adventurer like me, you might even get to negotiate Telehealth into your future interviews. You could treat someone's Hypertension in Nebraska while in a hammock in Colombia or their mental health from a lodge in the Swiss Alps!

But most importantly,

LET PAVMT MAKE YOU THE WELL ROUNDED PROVIDER OUR WORLD NEEDS!

Register @ www.pavmt.org and spread the word!

-Cody Rodman; PA-S2, Bryant University hendrytrodman@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...