MCPHS Worcester: 2021-2022

10 minutes ago, LeaPeterson said:

Congrats!! I was not sure when they would start sending out interview invites - if you don’t mind, could you share your stats, when you submitted, and the date of your interview? Thank you 😃

Thank you! I applied 6/16, got the confirmation 6/17, and will be interviewing 10/13 as the earliest available slot. My stats are below!

sGPA: 3.56

cGPA: 3.68

PCE: 1134 as a CNA

Shadowing: 50

GRE: 308

For volunteering, leadership, etc. I don't really remember because the numbers were kinda low - around 100. But those are the main ones. I was also a little concerned because I saw the thread for MCPHS Boston and apparently they started sending invites in June, so I hope we're not too late haha.

8 hours ago, Arbi18 said:

Congrats, when did you schedule for the interview? 

8 hours ago, emeff said:

Thank you! I applied 6/16, got the confirmation 6/17, and will be interviewing 10/13 as the earliest available slot. My stats are below!

sGPA: 3.56

cGPA: 3.68

PCE: 1134 as a CNA

Shadowing: 50

GRE: 308

For volunteering, leadership, etc. I don't really remember because the numbers were kinda low - around 100. But those are the main ones. I was also a little concerned because I saw the thread for MCPHS Boston and apparently they started sending invites in June, so I hope we're not too late haha.

From what I know, and I could be wrong but I believe today was the first day they sent out invites for the Worcester campus - Boston is on a different timeline! So do not worry - plus you got an interview! So good news😃

On 8/6/2021 at 9:57 PM, Arbi18 said:

Does anyone know, if someone can apply to more than one MCPHS campus? If someone wants to apply to Boston and Worcester Campuses, do they have to apply for both of the campuses separately? 

Unfortunately CASPA says that you can only apply to one campus or your app will be disqualified. 

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone. I remember when apps opened I saw that the deadline is 1/22 for the program. I also noticed it is for the class with a starting date of January 2023. Doesn't that seem a bit late? I held off on applying due to these factors and was planning on submitting by the end of the month. 

Do you think it would be too late to even submit now?

On 9/22/2021 at 10:31 AM, midas22 said:

Hey everyone. I remember when apps opened I saw that the deadline is 1/22 for the program. I also noticed it is for the class with a starting date of January 2023. Doesn't that seem a bit late? I held off on applying due to these factors and was planning on submitting by the end of the month. 

Do you think it would be too late to even submit now?

The MCPHS program definitely has a unique timeline for application deadlines and their start date, but I would say go for it! I had the same struggle where I thought it would be too late, but I applied early September and then this past weekend got an invitation for an interview. You never know what will happen, good luck! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...