MCPHS Worcester: 2021-2022

On 10/20/2021 at 6:20 PM, laurands said:

I also just checked my portal and was accepted!!! Congratulations to all the other accepted students and good luck to all 🙂

On 10/20/2021 at 6:20 PM, laurands said:

I also just checked my portal and was accepted!!! Congratulations to all the other accepted students and good luck to all 🙂

Hey! Congrats! I have my interview Friday and was wondering how the process was? We’re there any questions that stood out to you? Do you have any recommendations or suggestions to prepare for the interview!! Very nervous but excited! 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, emeff said:

this happened to me when i interviewed last year. it was because the class was already full 😞 

My status is accepted but i never received an email and was worried i didn’t actually get in. Has anyone else that’s been accepted not receive an email that there status changed? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got an interview for February 14th! I am super nervous, so if anyone who has been accepted or interviewed could shed light on the interview process, I would really appreciate it! I am worried about the program already being full, but I feel like since they have interview spots even into March, it should be fine. Unless they are only interviewing for waitlist?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Charli said:

I also got an interview for February 14th!! I am also worried about the program being full! I would love to see if anyone knows any additional information!

Congratulations on your interview! I was just curious if you would mind sharing when you submitted your application? Also, I did see someone post in a pre-pa facebook group that they were accepted to MCPHS Worcester's program a week before the start date this year, so even if the program could be full they actively pull off the waitlist!