2021-2022 PA app cycle

update for the ones who haven't heard, seems like it is SOL. talked to them today and they said those who have been accepted from first round interview have all received calls and those who haven't will be reevaluated after second round of interviews!! still a little hope but honestly if it is anything like applying for a job where they "keep your resume on file" then i doubt it will end up with anything till they start knocking through the waitlist at the end of the year! 

maybe i'm a pessimist or maybe i'm a realist?! but what i do know is we all made it this far and that's something to be proud of and if life has shown me anything it's that things happen the way they do for a reason! best of luck to all of you in your applications and interviews (-: 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, graciegirl said:

update for the ones who haven't heard, seems like it is SOL. talked to them today and they said those who have been accepted from first round interview have all received calls and those who haven't will be reevaluated after second round of interviews!! still a little hope but honestly if it is anything like applying for a job where they "keep your resume on file" then i doubt it will end up with anything till they start knocking through the waitlist at the end of the year! 

maybe i'm a pessimist or maybe i'm a realist?! but what i do know is we all made it this far and that's something to be proud of and if life has shown me anything it's that things happen the way they do for a reason! best of luck to all of you in your applications and interviews (-: 

How’d you find this out? 

10 hours ago, graciegirl said:

I remember them saying that on interview day. If you didn’t get an acceptance after September interview, they re-evaluate after October interviews, and re-evaluate after November interviews, so on and so forth. They don’t send rejections to interviewees until all interview sessions have been completed. Unless accepted, they keep interviewees on a “waitlist” until all interview sessions are completed. Then, at the end of the interview cycle, they finish out acceptances (for those that didn’t receive immediate acceptance after interview) and make their true waitlist, and send out rejections. 

This is the concept of rolling admissions. It is typical with several schools. 

Edited by kmarshburn
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, caslee said:

Accepted today from the 10/15 interview! 🙂 Does anyone know if a Facebook or GroupMe has been made yet? Best of luck everyone! 

I don’t know of one, but would love to join if there is! I also got accepted from the 10/15 interview today. Congratulations to you!!💕🎉

Edited by KateM
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, shari said:

For those who have been accepted, did your acceptance letter say something about taking Cell Bio prior to starting in May?

Mine didn’t, the acceptance packet just said we had to have all the pre-reqs done with a C or better by May. 

My BLS certification is good until July 2022 but they said they’ll only accept ones with an expiration date of June 1, 2022 or earlier??? 🙃  Wondering if they meant after June 2022?

Edited by caslee

• 2 weeks later...