University of Toledo 2021-2022 Cycle

Hi Guys. I submitted my application 6/3 and was verified 6/5. Today I got this email:

"Thank you for applying to the University of Toledo's Physician Assistant Program. Your application has been reviewed and the program has concluded that you meet the requirements for admission.

If selected for an interview, you will be notified by email to the address listed on your CASPA application. The program will begin to invite candidates for interviews in June. Interviews will begin in June and continue through September."

Good luck everyone!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, juliam2208 said:

I think it does. Two years ago they did not require Casper and I got an interview invite, was waitlisted and never got in, last year I applied and I presume my Casper score was low so they did not invite me for the interview 😢 I think this test helps them eliminate people 

I mean mine was low and I still got one🙂