caspa transcripts

Hi! I am currently a junior in undergrad, and I have my current transcripts already posted in CASPA. However, some pre reqs are still in progress, since they will not be completed until end of Fall 2021 semester. 

My question is: do I "review and finalize my transcripts", so I can match the pre reqs and submit my application? Will I be able to update/add my new transcripts as these classes are completed (after I submit my CASPA App)?

You need to look at each school you plan to apply to and see how many pre reqs they allow as “in progress” and see if they have a “must be completed by” date attached to the pre reqs.

CASPA will only verify your transcript 1 time (which happens when you submit your grades) and then your CASPA GPA is calculated off of that. So if you submit your application as is, those grades will not be calculated into your CASPA GPA. But-after those classes are completed and you have your grade, you need to go back into CASPA and update your classes that were in progress and then send an updated transcript to CASPA so schools can see that you completed them and what your grades are.

• Like 1