Ithaca College

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/13/2022 at 7:51 PM, ACMinNY said:

I got a rejection letter a week prior to 2/28 deadline and I just want to say if you haven't gotten news, that no news is good news and you're likely being considered, as I prep for my third cycle. Hang in there!

This is my second cycle so I know the struggle! Thank you and good luck, you got this ! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@Mfio5 I don't think it's only mental health / psych PA providers - though they do want students to prioritize their mental health in the program. The program focuses most on leadership as evidenced by their additional leadership courses in their cirriculumn. IC would love to have their "Learners" aka students practice in primary care for this program, especially in the rural settings of Ithaca but it's not required. There's a lot of social justice dialogue, theoretical discussion and an emphasis on team-based learning. They're trying to build a more Justice and DEI into the profession, and recruit accordingly.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to state my interview with the school was good and the interviewers were friendly. Based off my research and after my interview, I feel that Ithaca has a lot to offer for their students in terms of educational resources and faculty support. Gross anatomy dissection is always a huge plus for me when looking at schools! 💯

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LKIM16 said:

Just wanted to state my interview with the school was good and the interviewers were friendly. Based off my research and after my interview, I feel that Ithaca has a lot to offer for their students in terms of educational resources and faculty support. Gross anatomy dissection is always a huge plus for me when looking at schools! 💯

I'm sure you did a great job! I have an interview coming up and have my fingers crossed for all of us! Did the individual interview last the whole hour?

Edited by AnotherPrePA121

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, PAGUY2023 said:

I got my acceptance email as well last night. I can't believe it. I figured since I did not get a call from them, that it was just a status update that I was denied. 

Can't wait to get started

I was thinking the same thing and I was so nervous to open the portal! But thankfully it was an acceptance! 

Just now, Wmoore98 said:

I was thinking the same thing and I was so nervous to open the portal! But thankfully it was an acceptance! 

Do you know anybody else who has been accepted? I see previous years have setup a group what's app for accepted students. I do not see many on here that are following this thread though...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...