Ithaca College

Hi guys, I'm looking at the admission requirement page now and it says as below. You all applied to begin in 2022 and are getting interviews already? I see the application opened July 1 below.

2021-2022 Admission Cycle

• The IC PA Program CASPA application will open July 1, 2021, and close on December 1, 2021. 
  • Applicant interviews will occur beginning January 2022.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't heard anything yet either other than IC email confirmation that my CASPA app was received/under review awhile ago. During the last info session they said they'll begin to send out interview invites this month for the virtual interviews held in Jan. so hopefully we'll hear back soon since Dec. is almost over...  When you get an interview invite let us know... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, pa1995xx said:

I haven't heard anything yet either other than IC email confirmation that my CASPA app was received/under review awhile ago. During the last info session they said they'll begin to send out interview invites this month for the virtual interviews held in Jan. so hopefully we'll hear back soon since Dec. is almost over...  When you get an interview invite let us know... 

Agh!! I agree, I hope we all get interviews. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Aspiringnypa said:

Just received an interview invite! 

That's so exciting!! If you're comfortable sharing: when did you submit your application? What does the email for the interview invite say like are there a few dates to select from or is it preselected dates? 

Edited by pa1995xx

21 hours ago, pa1995xx said:

That's so exciting!! If you're comfortable sharing: when did you submit your application? What does the email for the interview invite say like are there a few dates to select from or is it preselected dates? 

Hi I submitted my application December 1 and the email gave me a preselected date and time for a zoom interview 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 1/13/2022 at 2:20 PM, sbpaschool18 said:

Interviewing on 1/24! good luck

I also interviewed today 1/24 😊 I felt the actual interview went smoothly for me and the questions were exactly what I expected them to be! 

Best of luck to those of you interviewing this week and once you hear back of a admissions decision let us know ... 

21 hours ago, pa1995xx said:

I also interviewed today 1/24 😊 I felt the actual interview went smoothly for me and the questions were exactly what I expected them to be! 

Best of luck to those of you interviewing this week and once you hear back of a admissions decision let us know ... 

That's good to hear! Was the interview individual or in a group?