GRE Expiring after shortly after I submit CASPA

My GRE score will be expiring (after 5 years) on 6/26/21, however I plan to submit my CASPA to all my PA programs by around May 30th or sooner. Do I need to retake it? My score is fine, nothing stellar, but it checks out for my schools. I'm hoping they will look at my application before it expires, but I know that's cutting it close too. Only a small portion of the schools I'm applying to even require it so I'd reaallly like to not take it again. Anyone know about this? Thanks. 

Hi! Im kind of in the same boat, except my scores dont expire until October. I messaged every school on my list to ask if they are looking for GRE scores within 5 years from my application date or the matriculation date. A majority, if not all, said 5 years within the date I submit my application. So you should be good but I would email the schools just to double check

• Like 1