Mentorship For Diverse Pre-PAs

I'm a current PA student whos starting a Mentorship program for underrepresented minorities in healthcare! Its 100% free the goal is to improve diversity in the healthcare field. Me and all my fellow PA students in my cohort are committed to mentoring a pre-pa student 🙂
The goal is to match pre-pa students who are under-represented minorities in healthcare with a PA student. Your mentor could help answer any questions you may have about applying to PA school, how to find someone to shadow, helpful tips, and support, etc.

"Underrepresented in medicine means those racial and ethnic populations that are underrepresented in the medical profession relative to their numbers in the general population." This lens currently includes students who identify as African Americans and/or Black, Hispanic/Latino, Native American (American Indians, Alaska Natives, and Native Hawaiians), Pacific Islander, and mainland Puerto Rican."

If you're interested in having a mentor please email: (Include name and best contact information)
padiversityinitiative@yahoo.com