Jump to content

Foreign educated PT

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Auriena said:

I wish to pursue PA school but cant find resources on how to go with it since Im a foreign educated PT, do I need to do credentialing, to what credentialing body, will my foreign education be credited? Anyone who can help out?

You can not move laterally to the PA profession from PT, foreign or domestic. If that’s what you meant by the credentialing statement then I strongly suggest you research the PA profession before even considering your pursuit. As to your second question-your foreign PT does not matter, as alluded to above, completely different professions. Your first step should be to see if your undergraduate credits transfer to a domestic undergraduate so that you can continue to take undergraduate prerequisites to even qualify for PA school. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More