(Mistakes i made before i got accepted)

Hey future PA Family, Ill first preference  this by saying i am  by no means an expert or professional but im someone who is hard headed and made a lot of mistakes. Applied to 20 schools my first year and got 0 interviews and applied the following year and got 9 from 20 or 21 (hard to remember) and accepted into all and waitlisted at the one im currently attending.

I'm on break after finals and wanted to extend a hand in anyway i can. So i would love to help with resumes and talk about mistakes i made and give all the advice i can. Feel free to DM me and ill do whatever i can. From essay advice, looking over resumes, helping making a list of schools or interview advice ect ect.

I generally have people message me randomly about schools so i thought this might be a way to be more inclusive, good luck to all in the coming cycle, it's a long road of emotions getting into school and than even more so finishing but the road to medicine wasnt meant to be easy and if i can do i promise you that you can. (Trust me on this)

Also im not shy of talking about my gpa, gre scores and or/work experience/finances ect ect!

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...