Help!!! Sending interviewers supplemental information

So I have an interview in 2 days and somthing kind of unique about the program I am applying to is that they have a course called "community engagment"

Basically this class in the program is centered around making an educational program for a selected health promotion/ disease

As someone who majored in public health i have had many group projects that have been similar in concept to this albeit simpler. 

I also had a internship which was essentially my cna work but during it I had to keep journals and there needed to be a project on health promotions. Because of covid 19 and the fact we couldn't have group meetings I made a short video on YouTube and sent it to my coworkers with my bosses permission about hand hygiene and how it could taking precautions could possibly help "flatten the curve" along with a brief survey to test educational outcomes.

I would really like to include some of this information as part of my interview. I will definitely mention it and talk about it because it will a) show that I researched their school and b) I have a relevant experience that I feel not many students have

Would it be appropriate to send this video and survey to the school prior to my interview and explain to them that I have prior experience in this area, or should I wait until the interview motion it and send it in the thank you letters, or mention it and simply not send it to them

Edited by cbull

Many students have interesting anecdotes and experiences to share that may relate to the curriculum in one way or another. The interview gives students an opportunity to expand on these kinds of things. 

I would just discuss it during the interview if it feels relevant or important to you. I wouldn’t send any kind of supplemental material in relation to this, before or after.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, hmtpnw said:

Many students have interesting anecdotes and experiences to share that may relate to the curriculum in one way or another. The interview gives students an opportunity to expand on these kinds of things. 

I would just discuss it during the interview if it feels relevant or important to you. I wouldn’t send any kind of supplemental material in relation to this, before or after.

Thank you for the advice