AAPA Johnson and Johnson Scholarship

Hi Everyone,

I am sure many applied to the AAPA Johnson and Johnson Scholarship this year and I was just wondering if anyone had any news about this scholarship. If not, I was just wondering if anyone knew how to get information on when the new date for the announcement of the scholarship recipients would be. It has been two months since the original announcement date which was supposed to be May 9th and there has been no news. Thank you anyone for any information in advance. I was just hoping for at least an update since it has been two months and I don't want to be pushy with the committee. So if anyone has heard anything I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

UTSW Class of 2014 =)

Hi Everyone,

I am sure many applied to the AAPA Johnson and Johnson Scholarship this year and I was just wondering if anyone had any news about this scholarship. If not, I was just wondering if anyone knew how to get information on when the new date for the announcement of the scholarship recipients would be. It has been two months since the original announcement date which was supposed to be May 9th and there has been no news. Thank you anyone for any information in advance. I was just hoping for at least an update since it has been two months and I don't want to be pushy with the committee. So if anyone has heard anything I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

UTSW Class of 2014 =)

I was contacted three weeks ago to verify that our students that submitted applications were actually enrolled in the program. They hadn't picked awardees at that time, but the person did say they had a number of applications to still review.

• 1 month later...

Archived