Touro Nevada vs Pacific University

Hi All,

I have received an acceptance from Touro U Nevada and had an interview with Pacific University in Oregon recently as well. Should I be accepted into both programs does anyone have input in the comparison between reputability of the two? I really liked both, for different reasons. It is so hard to gain a full appreciation of preference through only a zoom interview. 

Thanks!

On 11/7/2020 at 6:23 PM, katydid88 said:

Hi All,

I have received an acceptance from Touro U Nevada and had an interview with Pacific University in Oregon recently as well. Should I be accepted into both programs does anyone have input in the comparison between reputability of the two? I really liked both, for different reasons. It is so hard to gain a full appreciation of preference through only a zoom interview. 

Thanks!

how was the interview?? questions??

14 hours ago, Kebi9750 said:

how was the interview?? questions??

Hi! Both interviews went well, different formats but the faculty at both schools were extremely kind and engaging. I got the impression that they truly just wanted to gain an appreciation for you as a student and individual. Which school are you interviewing with?