So close to graduating...

I just finished my junior year at the U of MN, I thought I had three semesters before I would be applying to schools, but after re-doing my schedule I realized I can be done in two semesters. I have a 3.1 gpa and if I can ace my last two semesters I will end with a 3.3. Should I shoot for two semesters and hope I can finish with a 3.3 or should I take another semester to try and boost my gpa. As of now, I would not take the extra semester to re-take courses as most of my lower grades are B's, but I would take other science courses. Any suggestions or advice welcomed!

I've decided to take an extra semester. I know some programs require two semesters of biology. Other than biochemistry and microbiology, what other biology courses do applicants take (ie. Cell biology)??? I have a significant amount of hce, I worked at a nursing home for a year and a half, a phlebotomist at a plasma center for nine months, and I currently work as a nursing assistant at a peds hospital, I hope to eventually take an emt course to apply to an er tech position.

Archived