What did CASPA do with my LOR?

[h=3]Q: What information will NOT be carried over?[/h]A: Letters of recommendation, payments, and transcripts containing updated coursework will NOT be carried over and must be resubmitted. In addition, there are fields on the CASPA application which have changed or been added since last cycle which will NOT be filled in by the import. Applicants will have to go over ALL sections of the application and ensure these new sections are filled in, as it will not necessarily be readily apparent from your application checklist that something is missing if the field is not required. APPLICANTS WITH DOCTORATE LEVEL WORK: The categorization of doctorate level coursework has changed. If you have doctorate level work from previous cycles, you must re-enter this work as academic rather than professional.

Also:

• Q: I am no longer in touch with my references. Can CASPA carry over my letters of recommendation?

A: NO. Under NO circumstances is CASPA authorized to carry over your letters of recommendation. These must be resubmitted for the new cycle.

Please make sure you read the FAQs, they contain so much important info, I cannot emphasize this enough.

Archived