Canadian Friendly PA Schools in the US?

Any Canadian PA students studying in the US who are willing to share the schools they considered/were admitted to in the US and any other experiences in school, life, and on the job? I'm a Canadian pre-PA who's interested in starting the process of becoming a practicing PA in the United States. I understand it's recently been made more difficult to get a green card to work permanently in the US, but the much larger job market and scope of practice still makes crossing the border an attractive option. The sheer size and number of schools in the US relative to Canada is pretty intimidating however, and a few shared experiences would be welcome to help kickstart my search.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

A bit late to the party here, but prior to me starting my military PA program in Canada, I was accepted to the program at D'Youville College in Buffalo.  The biggest issue I had was funding.  The College is a hop skip and a fall across the Peace Bridge, so potential exists to live in St Catherine's or nearby and going to school, though first year students were required to live on campus.