Marshall University

11 hours ago, Lindsayranea said:

For me, it was less than a week (6 days). They told me during the interview that they would try to respond within 30 days.

17 hours ago, TeacherPA87 said:

@Lindsayranea@PrePAneb If you don't mind sharing, how long after you interviewed did you get your acceptance email? Thanks!

It was the same as @Lindsayranea!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, eventuallypac said:

Interviewed on 9/12.... getting antsy waiting to hear back. I know they have an interview on 10/2, so I feel as though they may be waiting until that is over. 

From what I've seen just on this forum, they take their time getting back to people. Don't start worrying just yet! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, eventuallypac said:

I haven’t seen anything about more interviews. It seems like a lot of people are on the waitlist for a class of 25 

My suspicion is that they're done interviewing. From Google it seems like waitlists are 2-3x the class size, and I'd anticipate this one will be on the larger side since it's at risk of higher turnover compared to other programs.

My email didn't have any info if the waitlist was ranked / where I stood on that list. Am a bit interested if they'll disclose that if asked.

Congrats on everyone else who was waitlisted too! We're not out of the race yet 🙂

Edited by kbells
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, kbells said:

My suspicion is that they're done interviewing. From Google it seems like waitlists are 2-3x the class size, and I'd anticipate this one will be on the larger side since it's at risk of higher turnover compared to other programs.

My email didn't have any info if the waitlist was ranked / where I stood on that list. Am a bit interested if they'll disclose that if asked.

Congrats on everyone else who was waitlisted too! We're not out of the race yet 🙂

Yeah i asked if they would tell us our ranks and they didnt respond.

• Upvote 2

On 10/12/2020 at 4:07 PM, kbells said:

Hey, I don't think they are done interviewing yet! I was invited to an interview on November 6th! 

• Upvote 1