Interview dates for Class of 2015

Guest paeducator

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

So at this point do you all think it is safe to assume that all final decisions have been made? I mean people from past interviews got acceptance calls this past week so if we didn't get a call it probably means we are rejected or waitlisted. I got accepted to other programs but UTSW is my number one choice, just wish I could have a definitive answer now :/

You are blessed amberDEE. From your forum posts it looks like you've been accepted into some very competitive programs. I've interviewed at 3 this year but haven't heard back from any. So I'm crossing my fingers and praying just for waitlist from my last two. I guess what I'm saying is don't get down because you are already on your way towards your chosen career. And in my position I have to believe that everything happens for a reason. So even if its not UTSW for you then trust that where you go is exactly the right place for you.

Thank you @ashmash for the kind encouraging words. I am very thankful for being accepted to a program and I know the end result will be the same for all of us, being successful physician assistants! I hope for the best for your future!

Checked my mail today, I am on the waitlist as well. Wonder how much the list will move this year! Keeping my fingers crossed and praying for whatever is best for me!

Archived