Interview dates for Class of 2015

Guest paeducator

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if you don't receive an early acceptance notice does that mean they won't send any other acceptance invites until January after the remainder of the interviews are complete? also, do they encourage sending in email updates if I have additional hce and shadowing experience since applying that is not reflected on my caspa. If so, to whom should I send them?I don't want to seem pushy but also want to give myself the best chance possible. best of luck to everyone and congratulations to those accepted!

Gabby thanks for posting that I couldn't figure it out! So that's a very complicated question I would direct to Isela (admissions). I am not sure how it works either with time frames of being accepted...I know they review the applicants who have interviewed weekly and will update you on your status as soon as they know. Congrats and feel free to message me about what's to come!

On behalf of the Class of 2014, congrats to all who have been accepted so far! For those who are still waiting, it ain't over until the fat lady sings! Remember, if you haven't gotten any type of rejection letter that means you are still being considered. A huge huge portion of the Class of 2014 was notified after the last interview session in January. I even remember one that was notified literally the week right before classes started. Keep hope and all of you have been in my prayers. Good luck to everyone and those yet to interview. Happy Halloween!!!!

post-48641-137934851817_thumb.jpg

Kind regards,

Khoi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Received invitation for interview in January today. I have a question to those that have already done it and got in. Do you feel like attending the meet and greet put you at an advantage for admissions. I have a work conflict that Friday in Houston so I definitely wouldn't make it to reception unless my work made a special exception.

Archived