Using names

A quick question, would it be weird if I used a person's name in the PS? I feel like I'm dropping names by saying "My grandfather's PA, Ms. Jane Smith, was..... Ms. Smith showed me...." etc. I looked through some of the PS's here on the forum and it seems like most don't use it but there are a few that do. I do plan on referring to the person a couple of times throughout the paragraph, right now I'm just referring to her as "the PA", which looks weird to me as well. Thanks! :)

A quick question, would it be weird if I used a person's name in the PS? I feel like I'm dropping names by saying "My grandfather's PA, Ms. Jane Smith, was..... Ms. Smith showed me...." etc. I looked through some of the PS's here on the forum and it seems like most don't use it but there are a few that do. I do plan on referring to the person a couple of times throughout the paragraph, right now I'm just referring to her as "the PA", which looks weird to me as well. Thanks! :)

Archived