I used The PA Life to edit my ps

I only used The PA Life and no other professional editing services so I have nothing to compare it to, but I thought I’d share my experience regardless. 

Overall I’m very happy with the service. My editor was thorough, left explanations and provided useful feedback. I thought my PS was good to begin with but after considering her suggestions, I made quite a few changes and ended with what I think is a great essay. I did have others read my PS to provide feedback, but they missed some grammar and didn’t catch where my essay was weak (me included). 

My only complaint is the time it took to get it back. They say it takes between 3-4 days and the two times I sent it in for editing, it took the full 4 days. 

Hope this helps anyone considering a professional service. Whichever you chose, I’d recommend it! 

I used it as well and was very pleased. They were quick with mine and were able to get my personal statement flowing a little better as well as trimming unnecessary info as well as fitting in vital info from my experiences. 

That same cycle, my 2nd, I got accepted, so I am sure it helped kick my application up a notch. 

PS- I am a horrible writer, so that was the main reason I used the service after writing my PS. 

On 6/13/2020 at 4:07 PM, JD2012 said:

I used it as well and was very pleased. They were quick with mine and were able to get my personal statement flowing a little better as well as trimming unnecessary info as well as fitting in vital info from my experiences. 

That same cycle, my 2nd, I got accepted, so I am sure it helped kick my application up a notch. 

PS- I am a horrible writer, so that was the main reason I used the service after writing my PS. 

Congrats on getting accepted! Fingers crossed.

• Upvote 1