Looking for PA shadowing in Katy/Houston area

• 3 weeks later...

Getting in touch with the local hospitals will obviously be the first thing to do. You can also check for such opportunities online - healthcareshadowing.com, northwestern.edu. You just need to register on their portal and they will connect you with healthcare professionals based on your interest and area of choice. I also found an opportunity using - healthcare shadowing. The registration process is easy and as I was looking for a Physician in California, they connected me with one. They have this “customize your search” - based on location. I am sure you’ll be able to find one in Houston too.

Also, I think right now it’s a little difficult to find such an opportunity, considering the on-going situation due to COVID-19. It’s just that the doctors are having a hectic schedule and you might not be able to get the desired results from this opportunity. 

Anyways, all the best!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...