Leadership on CASPA

I'm a med tech and have recently been assigned as the chemistry instructor for the med tech student interns. Would this experience be under leadership or "Other work experience"? I'm not sure of what to put it under on the application. Also, would leadership roles from highschool count such as student council?

I'm a med tech and have recently been assigned as the chemistry instructor for the med tech student interns. Would this experience be under leadership or "Other work experience"? I'm not sure of what to put it under on the application. Also, would leadership roles from highschool count such as student council?

I didn't include any of my high school leadership stuff on CASPA (and I had a ton of it) but I did include my high school job (but kept working high school job for 2 years of college). I would recommend only including high school things if they transitioned into something you did in undergrad. I think that instructing the med tech interns would go in the description of duties at your med tech job.

I didn't include any of my high school leadership stuff on CASPA (and I had a ton of it) but I did include my high school job (but kept working high school job for 2 years of college). I would recommend only including high school things if they transitioned into something you did in undergrad. I think that instructing the med tech interns would go in the description of duties at your med tech job.

Archived