Help please!!!when to start the application? any "English as foreign language" apply?

Hello everyone. I am here to ask for a huge favor please!!!!!!!

I want to know how early do I need to start the application? I'm planning to apply for Jan 2014 class, but I'm still taking pre-req now. It looks like some students already knew that they were accepted to 2015 class. Does that mean the 2014 class has been filled up? CASPA now open cycle from April 2012 to March 2013. If I want to apply for Jan 2014 or November 2014 class, should I start ,at least register on CASPA website now? What if some of my pre-reqs are still not done by the time CASPA apply cycle closed? I have my bachelor's degree transcripts evaluated by WES a few years ago when I attended medical assistant program at a local community college. Do I contact WES to have them send my evaluated transcripts to CSPA or could I ask the community college to send my transcripts to CASPA? I am just so confused of the whole application process.

Also are there any "English as foreign language" students applying for PA?

Hello everyone. I am here to ask for a huge favor please!!!!!!!

I want to know how early do I need to start the application? I'm planning to apply for Jan 2014 class, but I'm still taking pre-req now. It looks like some students already knew that they were accepted to 2015 class. Does that mean the 2014 class has been filled up? CASPA now open cycle from April 2012 to March 2013. If I want to apply for Jan 2014 or November 2014 class, should I start ,at least register on CASPA website now? What if some of my pre-reqs are still not done by the time CASPA apply cycle closed? I have my bachelor's degree transcripts evaluated by WES a few years ago when I attended medical assistant program at a local community college. Do I contact WES to have them send my evaluated transcripts to CSPA or could I ask the community college to send my transcripts to CASPA? I am just so confused of the whole application process.

Also are there any "English as foreign language" students applying for PA?

alright, same answer the billionth time, as early as you can. :=D:for jan 14th, 2013, admission cycle opens around december 2011, or may be even earlier +\- month, so do the math admin cycle opens up year before your date of matriculation.

about pre-req that you will've to look up the school website, nobody can tell you here each school's pre-req. you can fill out CAPSA/secondary/interview before you pre-req are done. you can have outstanding atleast 1-2 pre-req before all that, but they gotta be done before school starts though.

Rest w/out being a douche you gotta do some homework here. you can't just start firing questions. All the info is on CAPSA website, faq, and the school's website. hope this helps.

alright, same answer the billionth time, as early as you can. :=D:for jan 14th, 2013, admission cycle opens around december 2011, or may be even earlier +\- month, so do the math admin cycle opens up year before your date of matriculation.

about pre-req that you will've to look up the school website, nobody can tell you here each school's pre-req. you can fill out CAPSA/secondary/interview before you pre-req are done. you can have outstanding atleast 1-2 pre-req before all that, but they gotta be done before school starts though.

Rest w/out being a douche you gotta do some homework here. you can't just start firing questions. All the info is on CAPSA website, faq, and the school's website. hope this helps.

Archived