Letter about credit hour changes

Hey everyone!  I just had a quick question if anyone had any advice or experienced this kind of thing before.

When I took my anatomy course w/ lab, it was only 3 credits.  Even at the time, people were upset about it because we had 3 hours in lecture, 2 in the cadaver lab with a TA, and then a bunch of hours studying.  Several of the schools I want to apply to require 4 hours of anatomy.  When I went back and checked my school's anatomy course, it is now 4 credits, but is still listed on my transcript as 3.  I e-mailed my college about it and asked if there was a significant difference between then and now and they sent me a letter the school has prepared for applications saying that the 3 credit hour class covers all the information and is as rigorous as 4 credit hour classes at other universities.  Is there a place in CASPA I can put this letter?  Or do I need to send it to all the schools I'm applying to that require 4 credit hours?  

I believe you can upload letters, etc. just under a documents or other/documents section in CASPA. I also like your idea of sending it to the schools that require the 4 credits. I would maybe even call/email  them and see if they have any specific way they want you to submit this letter.