Transcripts

The 2020-2021 cycle will be my first time applying and I was looking for some clarification on sending transcripts. I saw in the CASPA help center how to submit transcripts from my schools to the application portal, but do you have to additionally send them to the individual schools or do they just get pulled from your portal? I am only applying to schools that use CASPA. Thanks!

You should only have to send transcripts to CASPA. CASPA will only use your transcripts to verify your grades, as you will also have to enter each class and grade received manually (unless you pay for CASPA to enter it for you). The only time you should have to send transcripts to a program is if/when they specifically request it. For example, if you have courses in progress at the time you apply, some schools will request that you send updated transcripts once you receive a grade for those courses. 

• Upvote 1