online pa programs?

Hello, I have been looking into PA programs. The first one I looked into was Red Rocks Community College and University Colorado, Denver because I live in Colorado, but everything is beyond competitive out here. I was wondering if there are any online programs where you just fly in to do clinical or classes. I am also looking at Miami Dade's program. If anyone has any experiences please share them. Also, do you guys feel like coronavirus and online education might change things for the future of virtual learning. 

As far as I am aware, there is only one online PA program through Yale, and it is not truly online. I could be wrong though. I recommend checking out their website, it has a lot of great info on there. You make a great point regarding competitiveness, PA schools become more and more competitive each year. Also, while I am sure you do not feel this way, I hope you are aware that just because a program is partially online, it will not be any easier. If anything it may be more challenging in different ways.

There are a lot of great resources out there 

Edited by emilymuff