Kaplan vs Exam Masters

So this is my first time taking the pance and as expected im nervous. My exam is 5 days away i have step up, lange q&a, pearsons and usmle questions but I was wondering if it was worth it to get the Kaplan online ($99) or the Exam Masters online ($47) review course, im obviously out of time to need both so I wanted to pick the one that best highlights the pance format and questions.

Please any help with this would be very nice I have not gotten much sleep in the last few days from sheer nerves and an overwhelming feeling of guilt for doing anything (eating, breathing, laundry, cooking) besides breathing pance :(

So this is my first time taking the pance and as expected im nervous. My exam is 5 days away i have step up, lange q&a, pearsons and usmle questions but I was wondering if it was worth it to get the Kaplan online ($99) or the Exam Masters online ($47) review course, im obviously out of time to need both so I wanted to pick the one that best highlights the pance format and questions.

Please any help with this would be very nice I have not gotten much sleep in the last few days from sheer nerves and an overwhelming feeling of guilt for doing anything (eating, breathing, laundry, cooking) besides breathing pance :(

• Administrator

How much real benefit are you going to get from an additional resource in the next 5 days, on top of the other resources you already have?

Sounds to me that a good night's sleep would help you substantially more than an additional resource, but that may just be me.

• Administrator

How much real benefit are you going to get from an additional resource in the next 5 days, on top of the other resources you already have?

Sounds to me that a good night's sleep would help you substantially more than an additional resource, but that may just be me.

• Administrator

Archived