Am I the only "Plain Jane" out there?

If me telling you what I used helps at all, Id be happy to fill you in. I am a plain jane as well and felt I needed the story where my father dropped dead in front of me but a heroic PA revived him back to life. Instead I used an interest I had since I was in my early teens to now, I used it because I felt it was something a little out of the ordinary and not a lot of people would share with me. I used the bodybuilding sport and competitions in my PS to (hopefully) grab readers attention, and I used it to transition into other aspects of my life and soon a determination to work in medicine. Inbox me if you'd like to see how I used it, and I'm telling you this because maybe you can use some sort of hobby or interest you've had to your advantage as well.

If me telling you what I used helps at all, Id be happy to fill you in. I am a plain jane as well and felt I needed the story where my father dropped dead in front of me but a heroic PA revived him back to life. Instead I used an interest I had since I was in my early teens to now, I used it because I felt it was something a little out of the ordinary and not a lot of people would share with me. I used the bodybuilding sport and competitions in my PS to (hopefully) grab readers attention, and I used it to transition into other aspects of my life and soon a determination to work in medicine. Inbox me if you'd like to see how I used it, and I'm telling you this because maybe you can use some sort of hobby or interest you've had to your advantage as well.

Archived