LOR from a DPM

I have been working as a hyperbaric tech for a year now. I have spent much more time with the DPM than the MD and he is willing to write a strong a LOR. I already have LORS from a PA and a professor. Would a DPM have as much impact as a MD?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I think that is fine since you work with the DPM more than the MD. Plus, the DPM is willing to write a strong LOR which will demonstrate to the PA program your character and what you can offer to the program. If I were you, I would also ask the DPM and you already got one from a PA so you're set.

I think that is fine since you work with the DPM more than the MD. Plus, the DPM is willing to write a strong LOR which will demonstrate to the PA program your character and what you can offer to the program. If I were you, I would also ask the DPM and you already got one from a PA so you're set.

Archived