The Key to My Studying After PANCE Failure: Precipio Learning

When I first took the PANCE over 3 months ago, I felt very confident that I was not only going to pass but I would do exceedingly well on the exam. Unfortunately, when I received my results I found out that I was 6 points from passing the test. I was devastated and distraught. I though I had prepared to my best ability with the schooling I received from a prestigious university and having a predicted 525 score on Rosh Review. My weaknesses in my studying was not having strong testing strategies as well as relying solely on memorization in understanding concepts. 

I believe what changed my studying around for my second attempt at the PANCE was utilizing Precipio Learning, a course provided by Dr. John Athas. He is a physician who has taught and tutored students for over 7 years and focuses primarily on PA students who are currently in graduate school or those recently graduated and preparing for the PANCE. His course consists of all of the major areas of the PANCE such as cardiology, pulmonolgy, derm, etc. and he focuses on the physiology and anatomy of each area in order to facilitate deeper learning. At the end of each section, he includes the key features of each disease process that will be tested on the exam. He also incorporates an auditory aspect of the lectures in which he explains in further detail the information he discusses in the course. Dr. Athas also provides the user access to his subscription of EXAM Master in order for you to complete practice questions. This helps you develop your processing of the different question stems and pick out the pertinent information to best help you answer the question. Dr. Athas also provides one-on-one tutoring for any additional help on subject matters that you may have trouble in. 

Since I have passed my boards, I have been able to accept a job in pediatrics. I feel truly blessed and thankful for Dr. Athas and his course to help prepare me for the PANCE and even more so prepare me to become a better PA. I would highly recommend using this course in order to study for the PANCE without it I would not have been able to pass the boards. 

*********Precipio Learning Course: [https://precipio-learning.teachable.com/]***********

• 3 months later...