Selling my PA interview books

Hello, I was accepted into a PA program this cycle. Thus, my Pre-PA resources are no longer needed! I am selling 3 books:

1. Getting into the Physician Assistant School of Your Choice by Andrew Rodican, 2nd Edition. This book is a good foundation for knowing the general admissions process, from start to finish. It is very dated as I had bought this in 2010 when I knew I was going to start my path to becoming a PA.
  2. How to "Ace" the Physician Assistant School Interview by Andrew Rodican, unknown edition. I bought this book this year and was helpful in determining general interview questions that I should be prepared for. However, it is certainly not an all inclusive book of interview questions, but gives you good feedback on strong, mediocre, and weak answers.
  3. Physician Assistant Interview Guide by Savanna Perry, unknown edition. I also bought this book this year and has been the best book so far in preparation for interview questions. I think it's a great resource for those that are currently interviewing. Perry dissects each question thoroughly but concisely and offers sound advice in navigating some of the more common questions.

I have an eBay listing with these books for $30 + $5 shipping. Direct message me for the link or search eBay for "Physician Assistant Interview Books" for my listing. Hope this will help someone in their journey!

IMG_7102.JPG

IMG_6274.JPG