12/14/19 Spokane Interview

Hey everyone! I didn't see any threads for the Spokane interviews on 12/14, so I figured I'd start one. I'll be flying in from Georgia the Friday before and staying with family in Spokane (it's my first time there). I can't wait to meet you all! Good luck to everyone that got interviews and congrats to those that have already been accepted!

1 hour ago, ct208998 said:

I will be driving from Seattle! I would love to meet up as well. Has anyone received the package/mail thing that is meant to prepare us for the interview yet? I wasn't sure how quickly it would be sent after accepting the interview offer 🙂 Really looking forward to meeting you all!

Yeah, I’ve received the package. The first page was basically the email, second page details the interview with times and locations, page 3 is an interview tip sheet, page 4 is transportation info, and the last page is a map of the campus. I imagine you’ll receive it soon if I got mine last week and I live across the country

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2019 at 8:42 AM, paforumuser13 said:

Hey Ahmed,

Great to hear from you! Do you have any recommendations for a good spot to meet up?

There is a few , depends where are you staying and what you want to go for? Coffee shop , a bar sitting or food ? I live in northern Spokane. I can come and pick you up too if you want 🙂🙂

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2019 at 11:44 AM, paforumuser13 said:

Update:

I have made reservations at Twigs Bistro - River Park Square @ 1830/6:30pm Dec 13 to meet up and get to know everyone. If anyone would like more information, feel free to message me on the side. Thank you!

Twigs is great. Met there last year the night before the interview and it seemed to be an easy location. I'm from just outside of Spokane. See you all there!

Good luck this weekend everyone!
Just wanted to let you all know that those of us accepted from the first interview have started a Facebook group for our Spokane class 24 (MEDEX Spokane Class 24). Please feel free to join once you’re accepted. Hopefully you’ll know within a week after the interview like we did. 
Again, good luck this weekend everyone! Just be your authentic best self, they’re really easy to talk to. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, just wanted to put out some information for anyone waiting (I know i'd be pretty anxious to hear anything.) Those of us that got calls after the 12/14 interview had a Jan. 17 deadline to fill out some paperwork and pay the fee to reserve our seat..Obviously just guessing here and I haven't spoken to anyone in admissions but I'd assume they're waiting till they see definite numbers before they start filling any vacancies. Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone, best of luck.

Seamus