Sign in to follow this  

Any Shadowing Opportunities in Columbia, MO?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By alphaPA
      I am applying for 2021-22 cycle. I graduated recently and don't have any formal work experience. I am tired of applying to jobs, cold-calling clinics and hospitals for jobs. I even offered to work for free. I am licensed (EKG, and phleb) then also I am getting rejected. Nobody wants to hire anymore, they don't even need free services. I am a person of color, I hope that is not the reason.
    • By Chasendreams
      Hello, I am Chase Bernardy, a current 3rd Year at CSUSB - Cal State San Bernardino as Kinesiology Allied Health Major with a minor in Biology and overall GPA of 3.7. I am in desperate need to shadow in order to graduate on time. I work as an EMT and Phlebotomist, and am taking more medical classes this summer. Any help would be appreciated, I understand the difficulty with COVID, but I am not afraid of the task. Have a good day!
    • By pastudent6262
      Hello,
      I'm having a little panic session right now. I submitted one application and realized I did not add the last name for a PA that I shadowed in my experience section. Is this gonna be a major issue for my application? I thought CASPA meant that I couldn't edit the submitted application but that I could still edit the ones I had not yet submitted and now I realize I can't. Are schools going to fault me for this? 
    • By MLSMichele
      Hi my name is Michele,  I live in Staten Island NY. I am a current senior in clincals for medical laboratory science. I also graduated a medical assistant program recently. I have previous experience in NICU and maternity. I need shadowing hours for both the school but also to insure I'm making the right decision. I drive so most comfortable areas for me is here on the island or NJ. Thank you for considering me and all you do .
      Miss Michele 
    • By gutsybook
      Hey everyone! While working as a Medical Assistant, I shadowed a PA at the same clinic. Is this seen as okay? There are three clinics in total so I didn't shadow everyday with him. 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More