New Grad CT Surgery Offer

9 hours ago, JDayBFL said:

Great offer, although....

never heard of a CT surgery job with 40 hour work weeks and no weekends, nights, call, etc. Are working until 5pm and then in the middle of the case you scrub out and say “goodnight guys, good luck”.... ?

I was very surprised to hear this too but I was told I would only be there until 5. There's only 1-2 cases a day so I'm assuming if a case ends up running late I would have to stay longer but I will have to confirm that.

6 hours ago, Kaepora said:

CT surgery - with no call, weekends nights???  Are you sure you heard them correctly?  And is it 35 x 10 hour days PTO or 35 x 8 hour days?  Other than that, the base salary is decent (depending on where in the NE) and the CME is good.

I asked a few times to make sure I heard the schedule correctly, I was surprised as well. And I'm not sure about the PTO hours. I will have to check on that.