Radiology to Women's Health

I have 3 years of practice in Diagnostic Radiology.  This position sort of fell in my lap when a Maternal-Fetal Medicine position fell through after graduation.  My passion is still women's health and composes <1% of my current work.  To stay connected to the field (by a thread) I teach childbirth classes for a local crisis pregnancy center.  
I also want to move out of state.  Would love to transition specialties at the same time as moving out of state.  
1) I am having a hard time connecting with employers in the area I desire to move.
2) The companies I do connect with (local or in desired area) are looking for those who already have experience in WH.  There are only two post graduate programs (total of 4 annual spots) in the US.

Any words of wisdom on how to proceed?  

Find a Family Practice where you want to move and get some more experience under your belt THEN try to switch to WH only through OB/Gyn.

Many employers don't want to talk to folks until they live there - don't have to entertain moving expenses that way or mess with waiting on the state license, etc. Not fair but that's how they do it.

Or try Planned Parenthood.............