Changing from Specialty to Primary Care

I know there was a post on this a while back but I can't seem to find it so sorry if this topic has already been exhausted. I have 7 years of experience only in specialty. 2 years in endocrinology and 5 years in GI. I am now considering a job in primary care. Does anyone have any good recommendations on essential texts or resources to have to start studying? 

Thanks!

Well, you already have a good foundation in most of the concerns, diabetes and crap.  Heh.  Massachusetts Handbook of internal medicine is good.  up to date I use for specific things, if you are seeing peds, then vaccination guidelines and viral syndromes.  ENT books, pretty much any one that gives a good summary of sinusitis.  Frankly, uptodate and various guidelines, like ASCVD, etc.  You have what you need on the inside, just a little rusty.

It was my post I think. I’m switching to outpatient IM. I’ve used my CME to pickup Symptoms  to Diagnosis to refresh my differentials regarding complaints. Also grabbed CURRENT as a review source and often use UpToDate. Otherwise I’m reviewing prevention guidelines and vaccine schedules for adults. 

Ive actually printed the PANCE topic list to make sure I can identify the basics of each disease and then combine that with differentials and approach to a complaint.

Let me know if you come up with other ways to review.