Should I submit CASPA without PA letter of recommendation

Hi, I currently have three letters of rec, all from academic professors. I asked the PA I shadowed to write me a letter of rec as well, but she’s on vacation for another week or two so she won’t be able to submit it soon. My question is, should I submit my CASPA now, and have the PA send in the rec later? Or should I wait for the PA letter before submission? My main worry is that if I submit now without the PA letter, the schools will see that I have 3 letters, assume I’m done with letters, and then when they review my application, they’ll see that I don’t have one from a PA and decline me based on that. What do you guys think I should do? I’d really appreciate any advice.

If the schools do not require a letter from a PA, I would send it in. If they do require, you’d have no choice but to wait. If they recommend, but your overall stats seem very solid, I would send it in. If your stats are on the weaker side and they recommend a PA LOR, it’s your call (but in your shoes, I would personally send it in because it’s getting late in the cycle for rolling admission deadlines) and then send it in later. 

• Upvote 1