Personal Statement Rough Draft

I enjoyed your introduction paragraph. It helped me learn more about you, your experience with your mission trip, and gave me a little bit of insight about why you chose PA.

In the second paragraph, at the end you should talk about what you learned while interviewing PAs and what you learned about PA as a career when you took that course. What stuck out about the career versus all of the others.

Third paragraph put patient care technician (PCT) as you abbreviated as such in the rest of your personal statement.

Seems like you learned a lot during your experience with Amy but I also think you can make this paragraph more concise and flow a little better. Maybe tie this experience with how becoming a PA would satisfy your values and commitment to help others.

Overall, its a decent personal statement but it could use a little work. Your intro was strong but I felt like my eyes started to wander towards the end.