PA schools who accepted students right our of undergrad

Is there anyone who has been accepted to a PA school with an academic infraction on their record?  If so, could you PM me.  I need some advice.  I am debating if I should even apply this cycle and I am doubting even going to PA school.  I made a stupid mistake my soph year and now feel like it will haunt me forever.  Please Help!

14 minutes ago, kimmy said:

Does anyone know of schools which accept a high percentage of students right from undergrad?  I was working with an admin counselor today and the said many do not.  They want you to work for a full year.  Thoughts?  

Few if any have a 'high percentage'.  Keep in mind that even if a program takes a student directly from undergrad they are held to the same standard as other applicants (i.e PCE minimums/averages).  You don't get a pass on having the experience just because you haven't had the time after undergrad like other applicants.  

You have to be competitive.  Schools just want good applicants, they don't particularly care when you make that happen.  That' said, most people need time after undergrad to be competitive.

Archived