Accepted, Rejected, Wait listed?

Heyy! Well at least you responded lol I was like what is going on!?? Oh Okay! Ya I guess we are all waiting to hear back! Let the anxiety begin! = )

Hey Girlygirl yeah i know this York college thread is pretty quiet.. well yeah!!! they say they will notify us in May... i guess everyone is waiting to hear!!!

Oh I did not know that! Also, do you think anyone has been accepted or rejected yet? or they did not send any letters out yet?

I know waiting is so nerve wracking!!! In the application it say that they do their best to let students know before May 31st. :P

Hey! Oh I see..yeah my interview was late March..I have not heard anything yet either..I am just starting to get impatient because they start sending out acceptance letters first week of May..and the first week has already kinda passed..so Im starting to lose hope! = (

Me too. My interview was on 4/19 but haven't heard anything yet ;(.. I was told that they already started sending out the acceptance letter and that usually send out all the letters by mid May

Sigh, thanks so much for letting us know! I am even more anxious now...let the wait continue!!! keep us updated, I will too!

Hang in there guys! I dont know anyone who has received an acceptance letter yet but quite a few people have been rejected already so that means they are in fact sending out letters. Be patient and best of luck to you all!

I've been waitlisted unfortunately. This is worse than a rejection letter. With that, at least u can figure out ur next move. Now idk whether to do something else or wait till the end of summer for this. This suckssss

Anyway anybody else heard anything yet?

• 11 months later...

Hi guys! I am just wondering if any of you that were waitlisted ended up getting called for admission in the fall of your respective semesters? Is a waitlist something that basically means not this year at York? Hoping someone can provide feedback! Thanks! =)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! We haven't heard anything for this years cycle, I was just wondering since I'm not too familiar with schools in NY. Also, do you know based on your experiences how big of a role the writing portion served. Is it really important to them? Does it make you or break you after the interview?

Thanks! We haven't heard anything for this years cycle, I was just wondering since I'm not too familiar with schools in NY. Also, do you know based on your experiences how big of a role the writing portion served. Is it really important to them? Does it make you or break you after the interview?

Archived