Personal Statement Advice! Rough Draft

Interesting story! Your mom is very self less and you’re very lucky to have her as YOUR mom.

your essay needs to answer two questions. 1) why do you want to be a pa and 2) why would you be a great pa. Your essay doesn’t really answer these. You need to specifically state why you want to be a pa vs an md or nurses because they all can help people too. Also you need to state why you’ll be a great pa, show off yourself! State what you have learned as a cna that will make you a great pa (Mutli tasking, having hands on care) stuff like that .

can I send you mine for critique as well?

15 minutes ago, Patricia5827 said:

Interesting story! Your mom is very self less and you’re very lucky to have her as YOUR mom.

your essay needs to answer two questions. 1) why do you want to be a pa and 2) why would you be a great pa. Your essay doesn’t really answer these. You need to specifically state why you want to be a pa vs an md or nurses because they all can help people too. Also you need to state why you’ll be a great pa, show off yourself! State what you have learned as a cna that will make you a great pa (Mutli tasking, having hands on care) stuff like that .

can I send you mine for critique as well?

Yes of course! Thank you for the advice and I definitely see what you are saying about talking more about why I want to become a PA. I'll try to make the story shorter and add more info about my PCE. Feel free to attach your personal statement in your next reply!