Two supervisors unreachable

Hi everyone!

This is my first time applying, and I appreciate any insight. I have two supervisors (one military, one civilian) who are no longer reachable, do you have any suggestions? To clarify, these are not letters of rec, these were just my supervisors at the time that I held a position at different healthcare facilities. I know the experience is important to list, but I just don't even know if one of them is still alive (she was pretty old when I was still in the navy). Do you think that CASPA will even e-mail them? If a background check of any type was performed, both of the jobs could be verified. Thanks!

CASPA doesn't verify any of that stuff, though your programs might (however its probably unlikely). If you know someone who could vouch for you that is the current supervisor at the location even if they weren't your supervisor at the time, you could list them and then notate in the text section of the experience that so-and-so was your supervisor at the time but they are no longer affiliated with whatever place it is.

Archived