I am finishing up some retakes and caspa is opening up soon

Hi all,

I am just retaking some of my science classes from freshman year of college from where I lacked study skills. These classes end May 20th. Is it still safe to apply then or should I apply when it opens?  My GPA will be over 3.0 then. I am looking into schools who are looking as a whole not so much GPA. 

Would it be safe to wait and apply in May?

Thank you.

Guest thePAway

If you think you are going to do well in these science courses I definitely think it is worth it to wait to submit applications until these grades are finalized so that programs can see that you retook them and did well as opposed to you submitting while they're still in progress. Applying in May is still considered applying early!

2 hours ago, thePAway said:

If you think you are going to do well in these science courses I definitely think it is worth it to wait to submit applications until these grades are finalized so that programs can see that you retook them and did well as opposed to you submitting while they're still in progress. Applying in May is still considered applying early!

Thank you! I've freaked about the waiting with how much there is on here about applying early! 

Guest thePAway
30 minutes ago, 1996shihan said:

I have the same question as yours. The cycle begins at the end of April but this semester grade will boost up my cGPA so I don't know should I wait for the grades up or apply with the grade still in progress. So pacnic.. 

My grades are going to be up by may 17th and i am waiting until i can verify those grades on CASPA! I think programs like to see how you did not just in progress and applying in may is still considered applying early

Archived