Can you work in PA school?

Can you work in PA school? This is a question I had prior to PA school. While every program is different, my personal opinion is that you absolutely can! There are a handful of students in my PA program that work and are able to balance school. A bunch of my classmates have recently started walking dogs via the app WAG and ROVER (same idea for both of them). I made of video on the ap and how it works so well for PA students or any students. It allows you to get paid while you are studying. I made a short video on it because it was a game changer for me when I realized I could study, exercise and get paid all at the same time. I made a short video on why this app is awesome for students! The video on youtube is called CAN YOU WORK IN PA SCHOOL?? WHY YOU NEED TO START WALKING DOGS! I'll throw a link below. I wish I knew about this when I was in undergrad. Best of luck applying to schools everyone. CASPA is opening soon! Get that personal statement ready!

I agree UGoLong! We are all in PA school to become as prepared as possible to serve our future patients. Studying while walking dogs 1-3 hours a week turned out to be a fantastic way for me study while getting some grocery money. I felt the opportunity was worth sharing to this group, as I have had such a great experience with it! Cheers!

Archived